PDA

View Full Version : Time to stock up on labels!!! Label Daddy Deal!

Mikey0709
02-12-2015, 11:32 AM
If your like me and can't have enough labels - - I thought this was a STELLAR deal!

Right now Label Daddy is on Amazon Local - - $50 worth of labels for $25. - - look in the "Nationwide" deals.

Use code BEMINE15 to save 15% - - so the deal comes down to $21.25 for $50 of labels.

ALSO - - Amazon Local is 3% on ebates! AND while checking out it gave me the option to save another 5% if i post on my facebook page that i just ordered labels (but unfortunately couldn't do this since i ordered from my office which blocks facebook.)

So it's actually LESS than $21.25 for $50 of labels..... if you use ebates or the extra 5%.

FYI - - I ended up ordering over $50 - - but your deal voucher CAN be used toward shipping too if you order under. I ordered about $60 and my shipping was $3.95.

SoloMelody
02-12-2015, 02:34 PM
Can you post a link? For my city it says deal over.

Mikey0709
02-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Here you go - - I was looking at Philadelphia - Western Suburbs.

It says 19 days left on the deal - - i bought this morning and used it immediately.

http://local.amazon.com/philadelphia-western-suburbs/B00SU7GGUI

jennilynn
02-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Thank you! I need labels for all three kids.

pastrygirl
02-13-2015, 02:58 PM
Do you order labels with each kid's first name, or just labels with your last name? I've always done just last name, but now am thinking about ordering them each a set of labels with their own name.

jgenie
02-13-2015, 03:11 PM
Do you order labels with each kid's first name, or just labels with your last name? I've always done just last name, but now am thinking about ordering them each a set of labels with their own name.

I have some with just last name others with first and last.

Mikey0709
02-13-2015, 03:22 PM
3 boys here - - I actually did just last name since we do a lot of hand-me-downs.

This time I actually ordered a pack of their labels which allow you to put name & phone number on - i think they are called the sports sticker. I believe they are meant for STUFF rather than CLOTHING. Other label companies let you put the phone number right on a clothing label.

The phone number stickers actually paid off for me a month ago when one child's coat was left at a cub scout camp an hour away! I got the call and they were able to give the coat to someone who knew us so we wouldn't have to drive back for it! I put the phone number stickers on stuff like backpacks, sleeping bags.... even our electronic devices are labeled somewhere!