PDA

View Full Version : ISO Adorable Monogrammed Easter Baskets

jray
02-14-2015, 03:22 PM
Not really want to swing for the PBK ones because they are so spendy, but I'm looking for something similar at a better price. (I have to buy 4). Thank you! Monogrammed (or ability to be) is a huge plus!

hillview
02-14-2015, 03:57 PM
etsy might have a good option?

MasonBaby
02-14-2015, 11:52 PM
I haven't seen these in person but my cousin raves about the quality. http://www.vivandlou.com/occasions/personalized-easter.html

MamaLia!
02-15-2015, 12:46 AM
I haven't seen these in person but my cousin raves about the quality. http://www.vivandlou.com/occasions/personalized-easter.html

We have these! We also have their Halloween bucket. It's a line that a lot of little boutique gift shops carry. We've been very happy with them. We have the rainbow chevron Easter basket, but I ended up keeping it out year round as a hair bow basket, on my daughter's dresser. The shop I buy from does the monograming themselves, so I guess that is a variable, from shop to shop.

Maggie'sMom
02-15-2015, 09:19 AM
Check out groopdealz or Jane.com. They usually have some. These are daily deal sites so different items every day, but lately they have had Easter baskets frequently.

SnuggleBuggles
02-15-2015, 11:36 AM
I'd check LE, Company Kids, Land of Nod

bostonsmama
02-15-2015, 03:44 PM
When I got our 2 kids' liners, I waited until PBK offered 20% off and free shipping. Then, sometimes, you can find 10-15% off codes that help with monogramming (FWIW I have never seen free monogram codes for basket liners). After they arrived, I got my own basket at Michaels and Target. I paid $11+$7 monogramming for the first small liner (it's way bigger than you think) and $12+ $8 monogramming for the second. The white wicker Target basket was $20 and the natural Michaels one was $7, $38 and $27 total. Right now there are Friends and Family codes for 20% off, and the gingham plaid liners boy and girl are free shipping and $14.50/small. I got a personalized beach towel, book, cup, candy and Skip Hop owl backpack into the small basket liner.