PDA

View Full Version : Disney just raised their prices again!

DualvansMommy
02-24-2015, 12:37 AM
didn't they raise the prices for WDW from 80 something to 99 end of 2013 or early 2014? and now again? i'm bit surprised at the timing especially given with all the glitch issues they're having with FP+ and kiosks.

what do you think of the prices and whether it's fair?

egoldber
02-24-2015, 01:15 AM
All theme parks raise their prices almost every year.

Tinkerbell313
02-24-2015, 10:17 AM
Disney has a price increase every year. And the price increase seems to be working as they have seen an increase in revenues from the higher ticket prices.

lalasmama
02-24-2015, 09:03 PM
While I don't like the increase, it happens every year with Disney. It's a bit earlier than usual for Disneyland, but with their 60th anniversary starting up in 2 months, a price increase was to be expected.

And, honestly, as long as attendance continues to rise, so will the prices!

ckso
02-28-2015, 07:39 AM
They've been increasing every year so I'm just glad we renewed our passes in December

They also announced that parking add-on is no longer an option for most new purchase Annual passes at Disneyland. Thankfully I already bought the parking pass too so I'm grandfathered in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwinFoxes
02-28-2015, 08:32 AM
They've been increasing every year so I'm just glad we renewed our passes in December

They also announced that parking add-on is no longer an option for most new purchase Annual passes at Disneyland. Thankfully I already bought the parking pass too so I'm grandfathered in.

Wow, when we had passes parking was included, it wasn't even an add-on.

ckso
02-28-2015, 12:50 PM
Wow, when we had passes parking was included, it wasn't even an add-on.

Parking is still at the premium pass level but you used to be able to "add on parking" for all the other levels. I guess they're really limiting the number of locals that go. When I was waiting in line to renew my pass in December, I was chatting with a young lady and she said she and her friends come every week. This will really limit people from doing that if they have to pay for parking every time

At least Disneyland is grandfathering people who already have the pass. I hope that won't change.