PDA

View Full Version : BBB facebook swap

Staraglimmer
02-24-2015, 01:56 AM
My sincere apologies. Apparently the newest version of tappatalk does not alert me when I get new messages. Honestly, it is totally confusing. Anyway, I have sever people to add. I will add you in the morning after I get my girls to school. I'm so sorry!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacobsmom
02-24-2015, 11:28 AM
What is the BBB facebook swap?

Dream
02-24-2015, 11:36 AM
What is the BBB facebook swap?

I would like to know as well.

Staraglimmer
02-24-2015, 12:09 PM
It is a buy/sell/trade group on facebook that replaced the old yahoo swap group. The requirements are 60 days as a member of the boards and at least 50 posts. If you would like to join, simply pm me the email address associated with your facebook account. I will add you and you will get an email to accept the invitation.

Dream
02-24-2015, 01:17 PM
It is a buy/sell/trade group on facebook that replaced the old yahoo swap group. The requirements are 60 days as a member of the boards and at least 50 posts. If you would like to join, simply pm me the email address associated with your facebook account. I will add you and you will get an email to accept the invitation.

PM Sent

tarnator
02-24-2015, 01:43 PM

OK, me too!

Jacobsmom
02-24-2015, 04:52 PM

Thanks for the info! I'll send you a PM.

tigs4999
02-25-2015, 03:14 PM

Sending you a pm as well. Thanks.