PDA

View Full Version : Dress pants for curvy figure?

minnie-zb
02-25-2015, 12:58 PM
I have a conference in just over a week (last minute, I wasn't planning on going). It's business dress and I'd like some dress pants to wear. I'd prefer a store where I can try them on. Any store suggestions based on a curvy figure? My hips are bigger than my waist.

gatorsmom
02-25-2015, 01:10 PM
I have a conference in just over a week (last minute, I wasn't planning on going). It's business dress and I'd like some dress pants to wear. I'd prefer a store where I can try them on. Any store suggestions based on a curvy figure? My hips are bigger than my waist.

I have age the same problem. I have the best luck at Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft. Ask for the "curvy" fit pants. At Loft the cut you are looking for is the "julie" cut. Both these stores carry up to size 16, I'm sure, possibly size 18.

I've also had luck lately with White House Black Market curvy pants too. Hth!

SnuggleBuggles
02-25-2015, 01:12 PM
The Limited has good options. I think Drew is their curvy fit.

AnnieW625
02-25-2015, 01:38 PM
Ann Taylor's Signature pants are my favorite.

Cassidy used to be The Limited's curvy pant, but I get really annoyed with The Limited because one season their pants fit great, and then the next season the crotch was too short or they made my butt look big.

Ann Taylor Loft's Julie or Ann pant is the curvy pant and I like the feel, but the quality just isn't there, at least it wasn't the last time I bought pants there in 2013. I actually returned them because they fell apart.

INC's curvy pants work well too, but I had seems come out of the hem, and or zippers broke all within 6 months of getting them. I didn't return them, but I was disappointed.

gymnbomb
02-25-2015, 04:04 PM
I have had the best luck with the curvy fit pants from Loft and Talbots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

minnie-zb
02-26-2015, 09:43 AM
Thanks for all of the suggestions and tips!

hillview
02-26-2015, 11:12 AM
Chico's is worth a look too

wendibird22
02-26-2015, 05:39 PM
Yes Loft, The Limited or Eddie Bauer.