PDA

View Full Version : found them!

eagle
02-28-2015, 06:50 PM
im a slob. + we have two kids. its a disaster. im working on it, i really am.

but today i made it a goal to find my sons snow bib bc its due to snow tomorrow and the last time it snowed, he had to play without them and i felt sooooooo bad that i couldnt find them bc of my disorganization.

i really need to work harder.

but im so, so happy!

blue
02-28-2015, 09:37 PM
It is so hard to keep track of everyone's winter gear (wither you or messy or not), so don't bet yourself up over it :). I keep track of the kids stuff ok, but end up losing mine all the time, go figure. Glad you his found snow pants!

Mopey
03-01-2015, 07:51 PM
I still can't find Mopey's snowboots! Thank goodness her cousin had some we could borrow for the season. I fantasize about having enough space to be organized!!!!!

AngB
03-01-2015, 07:58 PM
It is so hard to keep track of everyone's winter gear (wither you or messy or not), so don't bet yourself up over it :). I keep track of the kids stuff ok, but end up losing mine all the time, go figure. Glad you his found snow pants!
:yeahthat:

A few weeks ago it took me about an hour to come up with my kids snow pants.

azzeps
03-01-2015, 08:12 PM
I cleaned out the pantry last week and found DD's mouth guard jammed in the box with all the teas (I guess we don't drink much tea?). Too bad we'd already replaced it. Sigh.

schrocat
03-01-2015, 08:31 PM
We're a horrid mess here too but we have 4 kids!
The more kids we have, the harder it is to organize. However I have all the snow bibs and snow pants hanging in the front closet. It didn't snow at all this winter so knowing where all the snow bibs are didn't do us much good. I keep finding seasonal tshirts after the season is over. Like Christmas tshirts after Christmas.

okinawama
03-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Yay for finding it! However, I have to ask, what is a snow bib? I grew up in the Midwest, with tons of snow, but I've never heard of a snow bibs before.

boogiemom
03-01-2015, 09:58 PM
Snow bibs:

http://www.landsend.com/products/boys-waterproof-squall-snow-bibs/id_243147

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wellyes
03-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Hooray for finding things! Usually around here we find things after we need them.... that snow bib would have popped up in May.

eagle
03-01-2015, 10:51 PM
yay! we played in the snow. im happy.