PDA

View Full Version : How to add days to our Disney tickets? How do we do a water park at Disney?

dukie41181
03-01-2015, 11:06 PM
How do I do this? We bought single day tickets but are considering two days now. Also, if we choose to do a water park at Disney do we need to add a second day and then also the water park option?

klwa
03-02-2015, 09:14 AM
When you get in the park on the first day, go to guest services & get them to upgrade the tickets. (If you're not trying to "price bridge" where you got cheaper tickets than they sell now, you can do it at the ticket counters before you get in the park. If you got tickets before the latest uptick in price, you'll want to get in the park first.) As for adding water parks, you may just want to get a separate ticket. They're $58 per person, versus $64 to add water parks and more to your 2 day ticket.

egoldber
03-02-2015, 09:27 AM
Yes, it's generally not worth it to get the tickets that include the water parks. I would just buy a separate ticket.

dukie41181
03-03-2015, 11:06 AM
When you get in the park on the first day, go to guest services & get them to upgrade the tickets. (If you're not trying to "price bridge" where you got cheaper tickets than they sell now, you can do it at the ticket counters before you get in the park. If you got tickets before the latest uptick in price, you'll want to get in the park first.) As for adding water parks, you may just want to get a separate ticket. They're $58 per person, versus $64 to add water parks and more to your 2 day ticket.

Our tickets were purchased prior to the latest price increase. Will they handle the upgrade differently if I do it in the park in this case versus calling on the phone to add the day prior to our arrival?

klwa
03-03-2015, 02:01 PM
You would probably be charged the difference between what a 2 day ticket is now & what you paid for it if you try to do it now. If you're already in the park, you will PROBABLY (not guaranteed) be charged only the difference between what a 2 day ticket is now & the new price of a one day ticket. Most people have it work that way, but I've heard of instances where the CM didn't know to bridge the price up to the current price. So, it depends on if you want to deal with it once you get in the park.