PDA

View Full Version : How often does Old Navy have store-wide sales?

94bruin
03-02-2015, 01:54 AM
DD1 and I browsed online for spring/summer clothes this morning. (hey it's nice and sunny here in California!) I meant to go back later to checkout with a site-wide 30% off most items deal. Yada, yada, yada, when I finally remembered, it was a few minutes til 9pm. (sale ended at 12EST) Just as I was checking out, the discount vanished! UGH!

So wondering if there will be another sale like this in the near future? I feel like Old Navy is always having some sort of promotion. Here's hoping!

mikala
03-02-2015, 11:29 AM
I haven't watched closely but it seems like they almost always have a sale going. I'd check daily or sign up for emails. You can also look for codes on ebates and retailmenot.

carolinacool
03-02-2015, 12:33 PM
The sale is now 20% off, (30% with the ON credit card). I feel like they do a regular 30% off every four weeks or so. But if sizes sell out, they can be slow to restock, so I would probably jump on it now.

BananaMama
03-02-2015, 03:28 PM
They just had 30% off the entire store (40% with ON Card) this past Saturday.

roobee
03-02-2015, 03:31 PM
Constantly.

ett
03-02-2015, 04:15 PM
I have noticed that sometimes when the percentage off is higher, some of the prices go up too so depending on what you're buying, it's not always a better deal.

SnuggleBuggles
03-02-2015, 04:16 PM
I have noticed that sometimes when the percentage off is higher, some of the prices go up too so depending on what you're buying, it's not always a better deal.

Correct. I usually ignore those full store sales lately because I feel like I stumble across better sales at other times.