PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy discount on Everyday Steals

pjsmom30
03-04-2015, 03:32 PM
Hi all,

Are there ever coupon codes that work on Everyday Steals at ON? DS needs pajamas, but I don't want to pay $21 for ON pajamas!

Wondering whether to wait or to move on to another store.

Thanks.

Katigre
03-04-2015, 05:19 PM
I stopped shopping at Old Navy years ago. Their discounts weren't anywhere near as good as places like Children's Place or Kohls.

ang79
03-04-2015, 05:22 PM
They always have PJs in the clearance section of my store, that is where I used to buy them for my girls (when they were small enough!). FYI, not sure about the baby/toddler section but I was just at one of my Target's today and they had big kid PJ's on clearance. Worth a shot to check if you have a store nearby :)

wallawala
03-06-2015, 11:40 PM
The short answer is no. I stalk old navy and gap regularly and have never seen one.
Both stores seem to have a lower limit of what they are hoping to have you pay, and change the promotions regularly but the ultimate low price doesn't fluctuate much.

Might happen for Black Friday as that's NOT a day I'm shopping old navy, but it'd be that rare.

Twin Mom
03-07-2015, 09:52 AM
I just got an email for $15 off $50. It's valid this weekend only. It doesn't exclude everyday steals but you have to use it in stores not online. The only exclusions are today only deals and clearance. I'm sure it was sent to all email subscribers but if you didn't get it I can forward it to you if you PM me your email address.