PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Wear

Ms B
03-09-2015, 10:31 AM
I thought I was through the bachelorette party stage, but I guess not . . . DH and I have friends getting married this fall and they are having a joint bachelor/bachelorette in Las Vegas this weekend. Pre-Biscuit, DH and I went to Vegas all the time, but that was a lot more sedate because it was just the two of us.

The ladies' agenda is dinner at the Cosmopolitan, a limo tour of the Strip with stops downtown, the "Thunder from Down Under", and then assorted revelry.

What do I wear that is both fun and comfortable? Dressy jeans with a fun top and heels that I can at least tolerate for the night?

TIA!

SnuggleBuggles
03-09-2015, 10:43 AM
Your outfit idea would work. When we hit the town, there were lots of great dresses around too. I feel like some level of skin showing helps bump up a Vegas outfit for a bachelorette party. ;)

Loved Thunder!

lcarlson90
03-09-2015, 05:56 PM
I have been to Vegas a few times recently with the girls and I would suggest a skirt or dress. I usually find cute stuff at Express. I agree that showing a little skin helps you get into clubs a little easier. I went to "Thunder down under" 2 years ago and it was so much fun. Have fun!!

hillview
03-09-2015, 06:14 PM
Your outfit idea would work. When we hit the town, there were lots of great dresses around too. I feel like some level of skin showing helps bump up a Vegas outfit for a bachelorette party. ;)

Loved Thunder!
:yeahthat:

TwinFoxes
03-09-2015, 07:29 PM
Whatever makes you feel fun and sexy. :) It's Vegas, baby!