PDA

View Full Version : Marks & Spencer SALE - White or Light Blue Uniform polo shirts

Mikey0709
03-10-2015, 10:48 AM
These have worked well for us in the past - and just wanted to let everyone know if these are the colors you need, they are on sale right now!

We love that they are all cotton, and tagless! We use light blue - and 2 packs are 4 pounds ($6).... so about $3.00 a shirt. Price is dependent on size - depending what you need may be a dollar or two up or down. They have boys and girls styles.

The only difference between these and ones I get in the USA - is that these have 3 buttons at the neck instead of 2. Pretty much look like a plain polo though - no complaints from us!

Free shipping over 30 pounds to USA right now - - and even with the exchange rate or fees these usually work out cheaper than walmart or target - and are NICER!

Pretty nice sale right now - i ended up getting myself some t-shirts that i loved in the past to get it up to the minimum for free shipping.

ALSO - - use ebates for 3.5% There was a discount code on ebates, but couldn't get it to work on sale items.