PDA

View Full Version : Kendra Scott Rayne necklace - need help on color

Vintagegirl
03-12-2015, 03:26 PM
I am finally going to bite the bullet and buy a Kendra Scott Rayne necklace. I am having the hardest time picking a color and would be the most versatile. Any advice?

cchavez
03-12-2015, 03:41 PM
I have the burnt orange color and magenta. I love both but they are not the most versatile colors. My friend has the slate which she uses a lot. Also maybe consider iridescent white? do you know that KS offers you a 50% off discount you bday month? Also, the emerald green one is on major sale at nordstorm.com

Tenasparkl
03-12-2015, 03:52 PM
I have a purple one and it goes with more that I thought it would. I think it depends on what colors you wear a lot. I want a shade of blue or green next.

cookiemonster80
03-12-2015, 03:52 PM
I've been considering the same and having the same dilemma- I have the turquoise made spade studs and they aren't nearly as versatile as I thought thy would be so not that color.

I have the 'Elle' earrings in magenta and I wear those a ton so if I were you I would get those- I don't think I can wear both the earrings and the necklace of the same color though.

I'm leaning towards the white.

Vintagegirl
03-12-2015, 04:21 PM
I have a purple one and it goes with more that I thought it would. I think it depends on what colors you wear a lot. I want a shade of blue or green next.

Thanks for all the responses! Maroon is one of the colors I am considering, I am curious what colors you wear the purple one with?

Vintagegirl
03-12-2015, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the tip on the green one being on sale at Nordstrom. I don't see it though....Nordstrom is the only store around me that sells Kendra Scott. I would love to be able to get 50% on my b-day month. Today the blogger, mint arrow posted a code for 30% off select Kendra Scott jewelry. Eight colors in the Rayne necklace to chose from with the 30% off. I see the links didn't post. Go to mintarrow.com for an easy link to included sales pieces.

you can also get 30% off all jewelry from this selection with code 30OFFJWLRY from brands like kendra scott, kate spade, dogeared, gorjana, alex & ani and more. my kendra scott signature rayne pendant necklace is included and really hard to find at this good of a deal!

to make it even easier on you, here are some of the groups of jewelry included in these hidden codes:

kate spade watches – 20% off with code 20WATCHES
kate spade jewelry – 30% off with code 30OFFJWLRY
kendra scott jewelry – 30% off with code 30OFFJWLRY
dogeared jewelry – 30% off with code 30OFFJWLRY
alex & ani jewelry – 30% off with code 30OFFJWLRY
gorjana jewelry – 30% off with code 30OFFJWLRY

*in order for the code to work, the jewelry has to be from one of the exact pages i linked to, and also must be “shipped and sold by amazon” not by a 3rd party seller. so if you click on another item from “customer who viewed this item also viewed” … it may not work! hope that helps and sorry for any confusion that this caused earlier today! XO

cchavez
03-30-2015, 02:55 PM
I read Harlow for some reason not Rayne. I am a huge KS fan and I have the Harlow in magenta and goldstone and I have the Rayne in White, Gold Iridescent and silver iridescenct. They are all very versatile I would also suggest Mother of Pearl. HTH.