PDA

View Full Version : Need ideas for baby for easter basket fillers

bw52
03-13-2015, 07:35 PM
Shes 10.5 months (or will be on easter). Normally i'd do food things, like puffs, etc but she has no interest in eating solids! She eats about a tsp of food each meal. Shes a chunk, though, so i'm not concerned about that.

But i need easter ideas. She has tons of socks, sippies, books, from older dds. I'm going to get her a new teether, and i'm thinking a cute small toy. Any ideas for that age? Hopefully that we dont already have.

Anything else? Really this is more for her sisters to see. If i give her food they will want ti see her eat it that day. Not in 2 months when shes ready.

I go pretty simple. Sisters are getting bubble eggs, hair clips, chocolate...

Thanks

candaceb
03-13-2015, 08:02 PM
Bath toys? Those get gross so new ones are always good. DS has a set of magnetic boats (ALEX brand, sold at Target) that he got for his first birthday and still uses at 4.5.

BDKmom
03-13-2015, 08:25 PM
When my DD was about that age, I found a cute little picture album at Carters that was a squishy plastic with enough pages for 3-4 pictures. I used it for pics of me and DH, older DS, and grandparents. It was great--just the right size and baby proof, so she could chew or drool on it with no problem.

AngB
03-13-2015, 08:43 PM
I think bath toys and books are always good filler gifts.

gymnbomb
03-14-2015, 08:42 AM
DS will be 13 months and I was going to do a book and a couple of little things (sun hat, etc.) for our beach trip in May. Stuff I have to buy him anyway, but will make his basket kind of springy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

specialp
03-14-2015, 09:31 AM
I think I did swimming diaper (I like Iplay brand) and sun hat for that age.

ExcitedMamma
03-15-2015, 07:44 PM
http://smile.amazon.com/Tomy-E1581-Hide-Squeak-Eggs/dp/B00068Q7LC/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1426462790&sr=1-1&keywords=squeaky+eggs

It looks like they updated it since I bought it for DS but he always loved it. We packed up and moved when he was 4 and he still had fun playing with it and matching the shell to the right face. The eggs squeak so fun for babies and the puzzle solving made it a lasting toy for older kids. Now if only I knew what box it was in I would get it out for DD.

specialp
03-15-2015, 07:47 PM
Oh yes, we have the squeaky eggs, too. Well loved toy!

lizzywednesday
03-20-2015, 06:13 PM
We did playsilks and a new board book for DD's first "toddler" Easter. (She was only a few weeks old on her actual first Easter, so I didn't bother with anything.)