PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy a Universal Orlando gift card, locally?

KrisM
03-14-2015, 08:15 PM
We are heading there for a tournament next month and DS is going to a birthday party of one of his teammates. We'd like to get him a gift card for Universal, but it says 5-10 days to process and ship. Even paying for FedEx it is 5 days. Party is next weekend. Any thoughts on where I might find one at a store?

Raidra
03-16-2015, 01:08 PM
We are heading there for a tournament next month and DS is going to a birthday party of one of his teammates. We'd like to get him a gift card for Universal, but it says 5-10 days to process and ship. Even paying for FedEx it is 5 days. Party is next weekend. Any thoughts on where I might find one at a store?

Publix!

Percycat
03-16-2015, 02:51 PM
When we were at universal last fall, we received a discount when we used our american express card. you could confirm that universal studios is still a partner with american express in 2015 and get him an american express gift card.

KrisM
03-16-2015, 05:46 PM
Publix!

None around me :(

When we were at universal last fall, we received a discount when we used our american express card. you could confirm that universal studios is still a partner with american express in 2015 and get him an american express gift card.

I will check into that!

Babymakes3
03-16-2015, 08:58 PM
If you are thinking of it to give him spending money I would just do a prepaid visa card or something, that way if it all doesn't get used you can use it back home later. Otherwise I believe I have seen Universal gc's at Costco and Sams Club.