PDA

View Full Version : Noise-cancelling headphones for kids that also work with iPad to watch videos?

mackmama
03-17-2015, 05:06 PM
I bought DC some noise-canceling headphones that were recommended on here (Peltor). They work great, but they don't offer the option of plugging into an iPad to use as headphones. I want that option for DC for some upcoming plane travel so I don't need to bring 2 sets of headphones.

Can anyone recommend noise-cancelling headphones for kids that will also function as regular headphones (plug in to watch a show)? I want the noise-cancelling feature to work really well.

AnnieW625
03-17-2015, 05:58 PM
You can't get an adaptor for them?

mackmama
03-17-2015, 06:07 PM
I never thought of that but I don't think it's an issue of an adapter. I think the noise canceling headphones I have can't bring in music. Maybe I'm wrong?

AnnieW625
03-17-2015, 06:39 PM
Are they plugged in all of the way? If they are then yeah the Peltors probably don't work with music; they are popular with hunters and those who want hearing protection at air shows, car races, or shooting ranges. I bought my Dd1 the Kids Gear headphones that were rec'd here that they sell at Amazon, but I found them at Target. I purposely didn't want anything that was 100% noise canceling though because I want her to be able to hear me when she needs to turn them off.;)

http://www.amazon.com/Kidz-Gear-Wired-Headphones-Kids/dp/B0007NWL70