PDA

View Full Version : If you bought an organic mattress, where did you buy it?

magnoliaparadise
03-18-2015, 07:12 AM
Hi,
I am in the mattress-buying process for two twin beds.
If I buy organic, can anyone suggest companies that sell organic?
I looked at the undergroundmattress website (GREAT website - thanks to SSTE and others who recommended it in prior threads that I researched), but couldn't find who sells them.
Thank you in advance!

pastrygirl
03-18-2015, 07:48 AM
Savvy Rest sells them. We have a queen and would've bought twins if we didn't already have twin mattresses. If we ever need to replace a mattress, it will be another Savvy Rest.

brittone2
03-18-2015, 08:10 AM
We did natural latex; I am not sure if that works for you or not. Our King bed is from Savvy Rest (almost 9 yrs old, have been very happy with it). DS2's twin is from SleepEZ and I have been happy with it as well.

lkoala
03-18-2015, 11:17 AM
We bought ours through The Clean Bedroom. We bought a naturepedic organic queen size mattress/foundation. A few years later (3 - 4) the springs started bulging on the mattress. I contacted The Clean Bedroom and they worked with the manufacturer to get me a new replacement mattress. They have great customer service.

The mattress was for DD and is pretty firm. We have an organic mattress topper on it (naturepedic) and its very comfy now.

I've heard very good things about Savvy Rest.

flatlander802
03-18-2015, 10:10 PM
The Clean Bedroom is the way to go. They have lots of reputable brands to choose from and knowledgable staff to help you decide. The latex testing reports for each brand are on their website. Go to one of their showrooms if at all possible.

Do keep in mind that the term 'natural latex' isn't regulated and no mattress is 100% natural rubber. The percentage of natural varies from brand to brand and you do get what you pay for. That said we have a top of the line mattress we've been very happy with and a less expensive (thinner and no doubt less pure) mattress we've been very happy with.

We bought ours through The Clean Bedroom. We bought a naturepedic organic queen size mattress/foundation. A few years later (3 - 4) the springs started bulging on the mattress. I contacted The Clean Bedroom and they worked with the manufacturer to get me a new replacement mattress. They have great customer service.

The mattress was for DD and is pretty firm. We have an organic mattress topper on it (naturepedic) and its very comfy now.

I've heard very good things about Savvy Rest.

cookiemonster80
03-19-2015, 05:19 PM
Mygreenmatress.com. I did a lot of research and felt most confortable with the company overall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk