PDA

View Full Version : jeans -- size 31/32 -- help please

hillview
03-22-2015, 03:02 PM
I want loose not skin tight jeans. I am a little heavier than i want to be. I had been wearing the jessie AG jeans but they don't make them anymore and my pair of 30s ripped - my 29s are ok but tighter than I want to wear to hang out in.

AnnieW625
03-22-2015, 11:24 PM
I love my Eddie Bauer curvy boot cut jeans. I usually have issues with jeans fitting correctly and I tried on a 14 in the store and they fit me perfectly. When I was an 8-10 pre kids I was always a 31-32 in designer jeans due to my hips, and fuller thighs. I would try and 8 and a 10 in the Eddie Bauer jeans; they have multiple fits though. I also love that they come standard in a 33 length inseam and I don't need to get a tall, and then have to have them hemmed like I do with Gap. I just wished they came in more than one color for the boot cut, but I think I am going to try the white curvy straight when they go on sale.

http://www.eddiebauer.com/browse/jeans/women/_/N-2791?cm_sp=sub-_-Women-_-Jeans&currentNode=jeans&tab=women&previousPage=GNAV

arivecchi
03-23-2015, 09:48 AM
Try a pair of citizens ava jeans. I have a pair that is super comfy. They stretch. Maybe get the bigger size so they get all comfy when they stretch out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HannaAddict
03-23-2015, 11:45 AM
I like Joe's, I'm tall and they are one of the few brands that have right length.

Tondi G
03-23-2015, 01:04 PM
I've really liked my Lucky brand sweet n lows. I recently got a pair of Kick Boot style jeans from American Eagle Outfitters and while they are more fitted, they have a lot of stretch and are super comfy. It's also great that they are only $40 bucks a pair ... sometimes less if there is a sale going on. I wouldn't have even considered them until I was in a store with my sister and she urged me to try them on. I sized down because I figured with all the stretch I might need to and I was happy I did. http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product_details.jsp?productId=1437_8616_778&catId=cat20110&bundleCatId=cat7320099

echoesofspring
03-23-2015, 01:15 PM
I've been happy with my JAG jeans, I just got this pair from Nordstrom and then found some similar ones for half price at 6pm.com

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/jag-jeans-sydney-straight-leg-jeans-double-trouble-regular-petite/3842264?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=6002273&fashionColor=&resultback=1666

theriviera
03-23-2015, 10:36 PM
how do you carry weight? i carry in my belly and i also like the jesse jeans. the COH avas did not fit me right.

i like the catherine boyfriend kut from the kloth. i can't remember if i have the slim boyfriend or the regular boyfriend. bonus is that they are cheaper so when you lose the weight you won't care :)

curiousgeorge
03-23-2015, 11:24 PM
I also like those KUT ones and find them at rack for $45 ish. My Rack had a whole clearance rounder of good designer jeans today. I got the Joe's Honey jeans for under $60. I love them so was excited to find a second pair that I can have hemmed to wear with flats.

hillview
03-24-2015, 08:29 AM
how do you carry weight? i carry in my belly and i also like the jesse jeans. the COH avas did not fit me right.

i like the catherine boyfriend kut from the kloth. i can't remember if i have the slim boyfriend or the regular boyfriend. bonus is that they are cheaper so when you lose the weight you won't care :)

I also like those KUT ones and find them at rack for $45 ish. My Rack had a whole clearance rounder of good designer jeans today. I got the Joe's Honey jeans for under $60. I love them so was excited to find a second pair that I can have hemmed to wear with flats.
thanks -- I carry mine in my belly -- KUT looks good -- how does it run size wise?

theriviera
03-24-2015, 11:29 AM
I think they run pretty TTS.