PDA

View Full Version : Tory burch black leather ballet shoes?

WatchingThemGrow
03-24-2015, 01:19 PM
Just found some that feel great on my hard-to-fit feet. Are they okay for spring/summer or are they more of a winter shoe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MMMommy
03-25-2015, 09:52 AM
I think black ballet flats are not seasonal and can be worn year round.

AnnieW625
03-25-2015, 05:50 PM
They are practically a required mom uniform around here, 365 days a year. Sadly they are out of my budget, but they are super comfortable, and I drool over them each time I see them at Nordstrom.

SnuggleBuggles
03-25-2015, 06:24 PM
I don't tend to wear black flats in spring and summer unless going out in the evening. I'm usually more inclined to skip black even for the evening.

WatchingThemGrow
03-25-2015, 07:48 PM
They are practically a required mom uniform around here, 365 days a year. Sadly they are out of my budget, but they are super comfortable, and I drool over them each time I see them at Nordstrom.

So….they weren't in my budget either, apparently. DH called from work this morning (I bought these yesterday for $119) to tell me we have $36 in our checking account. Back to Rack they went, along with the nude-colored nine west flats that were comfy also. Oh well, I tried to be classy. Then i found some black Chaco sandals at REI that will be a good use for my member coupon, if we have money at a later date.

AnnieW625
03-26-2015, 09:21 AM
So….they weren't in my budget either, apparently. DH called from work this morning (I bought these yesterday for $119) to tell me we have $36 in our checking account. Back to Rack they went, along with the nude-colored nine west flats that were comfy also. Oh well, I tried to be classy. Then i found some black Chaco sandals at REI that will be a good use for my member coupon, if we have money at a later date.
They are $195 normally and randomly at the Rack for about $130-$150, but never in my size. I love Lands End, and Jessica Simpson Leve flats, both about $50 when not on sale.