PDA

View Full Version : ballet/flat shoes for very fussy narrow feet

DualvansMommy
04-04-2015, 11:02 AM
I have the world's fussiest feet and really really narrow too! Need a pair of ballet/flat that won't blister or bruise my heel or little toes. I also have small feet at size 5.5 but lately noticed i wear size 6 well now.

I asked for comfortable flip flops to wear at WDW last year and was told to try Orthoheel which i got. Best PAIR ever for all.day.walking with my fussy feet. So im hoping for similiar success story this time around for flats. I've returned the cole hann flats last month because it blistered my feet, so nothing from them please.

hit me up!

Pinky
04-04-2015, 02:05 PM
I have the world's fussiest feet and really really narrow too! Need a pair of ballet/flat that won't blister or bruise my heel or little toes. I also have small feet at size 5.5 but lately noticed i wear size 6 well now.

I asked for comfortable flip flops to wear at WDW last year and was told to try Orthoheel which i got. Best PAIR ever for all.day.walking with my fussy feet. So im hoping for similiar success story this time around for flats. I've returned the cole hann flats last month because it blistered my feet, so nothing from them please.

hit me up!
I was thinking Vionic makes flats too? I love the flip flops I have too and have been wanting to get some flats.

erv917
04-04-2015, 07:09 PM
I have fussy feet, and I just got these:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/munro-brandi-perforated-leather-flat-women/3875796?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=2375500&fashionColor=Taupe+Pearlized&resultback=1990

I wear a standard width, but they seem to come in narrow. I will say they're not orthaheel flip flop level of comfy (not much is!), but they're pretty good for flats. I haven't found any orthaheel flats (or any orthaheels other than sandals, actually) that appeal to me style-wise.

AnnieW625
04-05-2015, 09:14 AM
I

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/munro-brandi-perforated-leather-flat-women/3875796?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=2375500&fashionColor=Taupe+Pearlized&resultback=1990

I wear a standard width, but they seem to come in narrow. I will say they're not orthaheel flip flop level of comfy (not much is!), but they're pretty good for flats. I haven't found any orthaheel flats (or any orthaheels other than sandals, actually) that appeal to me style-wise.

I have the opposite problem of the op, large size 10 wide feet, but those flats look super comfortable and come in a wide. I will have to look for them on sale elsewhere, but those do look nice.

OP have you tried Sam Edelman? They run barrow in my experience. You might also try Naturalizer as they have a wide variety of widths.

jgenie
04-05-2015, 09:37 AM
I found a pair of Sam Edelman flats with the elastic similar to these shoes at the Rack. They didn't have a box so I don't know the name but I got them for $35 and they are super comfortable.