PDA

View Full Version : Lands End Starfish pants and pilling?!

AnnieW625
04-07-2015, 09:40 AM
I wore my Starfish cropped pants last night for the first time (wore them to Target and around the house) and the fabric is already pilling in the inner thighs, is this normal? If so I am glad I got them at 30% off. I don't expect $50 glorified yoga pants to pill the first time you wear them; maybe after a month. If this is normal I will take the long pair back because I won't want to wear pilly pants to work. Anyone else have this issue?

Nemesia
04-07-2015, 11:38 PM
I have not had this issue with my long, black Starfish pants. I would definitely contact LE customer service to get a replacement or a refund.

Simon
04-08-2015, 01:56 PM
I've been wearing them almost daily since last summer, alternating a few different pairs, and no piling at all. My inner thighs do plenty of rubbing so I'd contact CS and request a replacement. ETA: Re-reading I noticed mine are also long like the pp and not cropped, although I do have those too. They've been packed away but I don't recall any problems. If I can dig them out easily I'll check them out.

AnnieW625
04-09-2015, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the feedback! I will go ahead and call then. I plan to wear my long ones on Sunday so I will see how those work out.