PDA

View Full Version : Favorite brand of no-show socks (for flats)?

hellokitty
04-12-2015, 01:07 PM
I need help. My work changed the dress code and I cannot wear any of my typical summer shoes. We are not allowed to have open heeled (or toe) shoes, and I cannot wear my winter mule/clog/boot style shoes, as they would look ridiculous with skirts/dresses and slim fit pants that typically wear in the warmer months. So, I have struggled to find some flats for my fussy feet, but the heels rub horribly and I don't want to deal with sweaty feet either. I tried some of these no show socks from Target last yr and hated them so much (they lost their elasticity and basically kept falling off), I threw them away. What brands have worked well with you that keep their elastic and are durable enough for multiple use? I do have a more medium skin tone, so would also like a brand that offers something other than just a pale stocking. TIA!

zukeypur
04-12-2015, 02:19 PM
I just picked up some Keds no show socks at Costco this week. There is an instant rebate, although i can't remember for how much. I have worn them a few times now and i am happy with them.

Mommy_Mea
04-12-2015, 09:34 PM
I bought some Hue no-show socks at Nordstrom Rack a few weeks ago, and so far they are working really well!