PDA

View Full Version : Any coupons for Sur La Table??

wallawala
04-15-2015, 02:35 AM
I've heard they pop in magazines from time to time.

Has any one seen one I could track down? Want to make a large purchase of some plates there (it's their brand). I'm on their email list and haven't gotten any!

TIA for any info!!!

Twoboos
04-15-2015, 10:54 AM
Best I found lately was a free shipping over $59, SHIPFREE.

Oh wait, I checked again and found DAFFODIL15 for 20% off orders over $75 and free shipping over $59!

Here are the details on that one:
Details & Exclusions: Get 20% off order of $75 or more plus free shipping over $59 no additional code needed. Some manufacturer exclusions apply. Expires on 04/19/2015.
Exclusions: Excludes items with prices ending in $0.99, $0.98 or $0.96 and sale, clearance, gift cards, prior purchases, cooking classes, gift wrap and shipping. Brands Exclusions : Breville, Emile Henry, Global, Jura, KitchenAid, Le Creuset, Mauviel, Miyabi, Sansaire, Scanpan, Shun, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wusthof, Zwilling JA Henckels.

Rainbows&Roses
04-15-2015, 01:03 PM
They have tons of coupons that come through on their e-mail list. Sign up if you have not already.

wallawala
04-16-2015, 01:56 AM
Thanks! This 20% was exactly what I needed. I have one close enough that free shipping is not that helpful, and that's all I'd seen in my email previously. I'll ask next time I'm in the store if there is another email list I need to be signed up for.

The BBB delivers again!