PDA

View Full Version : $10 off $50 Amazon Gift Card Deal

Pinky
04-24-2015, 03:46 PM
I can't seem to get this to work but thought I'd share in case some of you might have better luck. The banner actually popped up for me on Amazon and then I couldn't get it to work so I googled it and found a link to the deal.

Edited to add direct link:
http://www.amazon.com/b?node=11076311011
(Previous link was to a deals website discussing the promotion)

Ms B
04-24-2015, 04:15 PM
DO NOT USE THE LINK. Per my anti-virus software, the link is for a phishing site. Luckily my program squishes those . . .

Pinky
04-24-2015, 05:18 PM
I removed the link. What does that mean that it is a phishing site? I just found it by googling info about the amazon gift card deal.

Ms B
04-25-2015, 08:48 PM
It wants to get your personal information.

dukie41181
04-26-2015, 12:15 PM
Is the above link good or is that the one to the phishing site?

Still-in-Shock
04-26-2015, 01:32 PM
The current link goes to amazon directly, so it should not be phishing. For those of you who are more cautious than me, this is the promotion:

Get a $10 Promotional Credit with the Purchase of $50 in Amazon Gift Cards

Enjoy this exclusive Gift Cards offer: Surprise someone with an Amazon.com Gift Card, and get a $10 promotional code to spend on yourself. Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards in a single order by April 30, 2015, and we'll email you a $10 promotional code to spend at Amazon.com. Enter "0415GCARDS" at checkout to qualify. A perfect present for any occasion, Amazon.com Gift Cards can be sent via email, printed at home, or sent through the mail (with Free One-Day Shipping). Amazon.com Gift Cards are redeemable storewide for millions of items and never expire. Learn how to use your promotional code. Terms and conditions apply; learn more.

Important Notification: This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers. To qualify, you must: (1) purchase the Amazon.com Gift Cards using the Amazon.com account to which you are currently logged in; and (2) enter the promotional code "0415GCARDS" in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box when you check out. Additional Terms and Conditions apply.