PDA

View Full Version : PBTeen 15% off expires tonight May 1

Twoboos
05-01-2015, 12:25 PM
V6KW-DGK9-D3W3

Hmmm, there's a lot of fine print, including that it's only valid for the recipient of the email!? Since when, PB??

*15% will be deducted from your order total when you enter the above promotion code at checkout. Offer excludes furniture and clearance items. Promotion code valid for one-time use through 11:59pm PT on May 1, 2015, and is valid only for the recipient of this email. This offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. US orders only.

Please post if you use it and it works. :)

janine
05-02-2015, 09:22 AM
V6KW-DGK9-D3W3

Hmmm, there's a lot of fine print, including that it's only valid for the recipient of the email!? Since when, PB??

*15% will be deducted from your order total when you enter the above promotion code at checkout. Offer excludes furniture and clearance items. Promotion code valid for one-time use through 11:59pm PT on May 1, 2015, and is valid only for the recipient of this email. This offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. US orders only.

Please post if you use it and it works. :)

Thanks I will take it (and let you know if it calls me out as not the original email receiver :tongue5:)

janine
05-02-2015, 09:25 AM
Ah so it expired...I see you said May 1st, oops! Thanks anyway