PDA

View Full Version : Boden- 25% off

ourbabygirl
05-04-2015, 12:23 PM
Ends Thursday, May 7 at Midnight. Good for 25% off plus free shipping & free returns.

Code is 3T5E

HTH someone… I'm probably going to use this with my RueLaLa voucher, unless you think they'll go to 30% off any time soon. :)

lchang25000
05-04-2015, 01:01 PM
There was just a 30% off code with fs/for that ended on Saturday.

ourbabygirl
05-04-2015, 04:33 PM
Oops! That figures! :)

citymama
05-04-2015, 05:32 PM
I'm just having a hard time finding something I like. I got the Colette top, which is really cute, but nothing else is really grabbing my attention! I got DD1 a few tees and a pair of cropped sweatpants a month or so ago, but even with the 30% off code, couldn't pull the trigger! Tea is getting my kiddie clothing budget, but I would love to find some things for me. Please link to women's items that are winners this season! I have that voucher as well (although it is good through mid July, so I might use on Fall items).

ourbabygirl
05-04-2015, 10:39 PM
Good idea to maybe wait til Fall! I actually haven't bought anything from there for myself other than a necklace a year or two ago. I was going to get an outfit & dress for DD1 and DD2, but since DD2 is a baby & outgrows things so quickly, I may just do a dress for the older one.

Mommy_Mea
05-05-2015, 08:39 AM
Anyone know how exchanges work with promotions? I bought a shirt for DS1 with 30% off (and a $10 birthday voucher). It is too small, and I want to exchange it for the next size up. If I send it in today, will I get the 30%? If not, is there any way to get the 25%?

Twoboos
05-05-2015, 09:40 AM
I'm just having a hard time finding something I like. I got the Colette top, which is really cute, but nothing else is really grabbing my attention! I got DD1 a few tees and a pair of cropped sweatpants a month or so ago, but even with the 30% off code, couldn't pull the trigger! Tea is getting my kiddie clothing budget, but I would love to find some things for me. Please link to women's items that are winners this season! I have that voucher as well (although it is good through mid July, so I might use on Fall items).

I agree, I'm not loving anything for spring/summer. I hate it when Boden lets me down!! The only thing I want is the Broderie sweatshirt. That thing has been sold out for weeks and weeks and I check back daily. UGH. :(

Katigre
05-05-2015, 09:53 AM
I have not had good luck with Boden colors or styles fitting me well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

citymama
05-05-2015, 12:57 PM
Anyone know how exchanges work with promotions? I bought a shirt for DS1 with 30% off (and a $10 birthday voucher). It is too small, and I want to exchange it for the next size up. If I send it in today, will I get the 30%? If not, is there any way to get the 25%?

If you are doing a direct exchange, they will honor the price and voucher. What you need to do is call them and they will place the new order for you. If the item isn't in danger of running out, then you can do it by mail. If you do it by mail, then you aren't ringing up a new transaction - it's an even exchange.

Mommy_Mea
05-05-2015, 01:26 PM
Awesome, thank you!

janine
05-06-2015, 01:13 PM
Ugh, did not know there was a 30% on Sunday? I only got the flyer for this one so held off till Monday - anyone's guess on if another 30% will follow? I have 2 girls and cart is at $700 after the 25%, yikes! (obviously not going to go past the cart until that is taken down!).

citymama
05-06-2015, 02:32 PM
Ugh, did not know there was a 30% on Sunday? I only got the flyer for this one so held off till Monday - anyone's guess on if another 30% will follow? I have 2 girls and cart is at $700 after the 25%, yikes! (obviously not going to go past the cart until that is taken down!).

Yikes! There was a 30% till Saturday and on Sunday for a short while, the 25% was stacking with existing markdowns - I didn't realize this until Monday, when my cart was a lot pricier!

I guess I would say yes, there likely will be more sales, but who knows when - and whether all your items will still be in stock. Maybe buy low inventory or must have items now, and save the others for a big sale?

janine
05-06-2015, 03:08 PM
Yikes! There was a 30% till Saturday and on Sunday for a short while, the 25% was stacking with existing markdowns - I didn't realize this until Monday, when my cart was a lot pricier!

I guess I would say yes, there likely will be more sales, but who knows when - and whether all your items will still be in stock. Maybe buy low inventory or must have items now, and save the others for a big sale?

Wait, there was stacking on Sunday (the "bug"?)...argh, that's what I really need actually lol.
It's scary how easily you can get to $700+ with boden especially under the premise of "I can just return".

nabigus
05-08-2015, 12:47 PM
I used the code for the FS/FR and actually just bought sale items. There are some super cute casual dresses with 3/4 length sleeves that I hope look good on me. But I *really* wish I'd been able to stack codes!