PDA

View Full Version : Water Table Recommendations?

gymnbomb
05-05-2015, 10:52 AM
I would like to get DS a water table. I had thought I would get the one offered through Pampers rewards since it would be free, but it is no longer a rewards option :( So does anyone have a recommendation? Would like to stay in the $40 price range and would prefer if I could order on Amazon. His favorite toys right now are cars and balls, but I'd like to get a couple of outdoor toys now that it is finally warming up! Right now our back yard has a baby swing and a ball, and we have a small slide that I haven't taken outside yet.

wendibird22
05-05-2015, 11:11 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Little-Tikes-Spiralin-Waterpark-Table/dp/B004INDQWY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430838480&sr=8-1&keywords=water+table

We've had this one for gosh, 4yrs now I think...I've lost count! It's still getting played with by my now 5 and 7yo. It got into the upper 70's here this weekend and the first thing the girls asked for was us to drag out the water table. It's small enough to store in our garage in the winter and large enough for the 2 kids to play and not be fighting over space. The accessories are decent and really my kids make up all sorts of games with it. Yesterday they put a pumpkin halloween bucket on the top, filled it with water, and pretended it was Count's Castle from Sesame Place (giant water bucket that tips over at the water park). We've definitely gotten our money's worth out of it.