PDA

View Full Version : Nordstrom MZ Wallace Sale + 16% CB Ebates

ECMom
05-18-2015, 04:50 PM
Ebates is offering 16% cashback for Nordstrom for today - 5/18. They also have 16 MZ Wallace styles 40% off plus a free cosmetic bag with a $300+ purchase.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/sr?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=6002242&keyword=mz+wallace+sale

elbenn
05-18-2015, 05:48 PM
I just placed a Nordstrom order today and evreward.com said Discover 10% cashback was best. Arrgh--annoyed because I actually checked ebates yesterday to see if Nordstrom was one of the 16% cb sites (it wasn't yesterday). Thanks for posting.

Twin Mom
05-18-2015, 08:43 PM
I got an email from ebates today and it's a one day rebate for today only at Nordstrom so that's probably why evreward didn't show it.

I just placed a Nordstrom order today and evreward.com said Discover 10% cashback was best. Arrgh--annoyed because I actually checked ebates yesterday to see if Nordstrom was one of the 16% cb sites (it wasn't yesterday). Thanks for posting.

ECMom
05-18-2015, 08:51 PM
I got an email from ebates today and it's a one day rebate for today only at Nordstrom so that's probably why evreward didn't show it.

:yeahthat: , I bought way too much today thanks to that 16%. Ended up getting the clove MZ Wallace Eliza, several pairs of TOMS, plus some things for the kids.