PDA

View Full Version : Tea Collection Memorial Day sale - 20% off and free shipping!

citymama
05-21-2015, 03:37 AM
Not their usual $15 dress sale but 20% off everything and free shipping through midnight on Monday 5/25. Use Code WEGOTHERE on teacollection.com. Unfortunately their darned system doesn't seem to recognize the code on the final checkout page - it deducts the amount on the payment page but the original price and shipping is back on the final page. I hope they fix the bug soon - I'm worried my cart will be empty by the morning! I love the India line so I already own much of what I wanted, but there are a few items I'll be ordering if I can get this to work before the items sell out.

Happy shopping!

iaam
05-21-2015, 08:36 AM
Bummer! I was hoping for another $15 dress sale. While I love the current line, given how much stuff we already have, I am not tempted at these prices at all... I guess that's good for my wallet.

lchang25000
05-21-2015, 11:17 AM
Code is working now. :)

citymama
05-21-2015, 11:40 AM
Code is working now. :)

Yeah, but the main item I wanted was gone in my DDs size by 8 am today, less than 7 hours after I tried to check out last night. Very frustrated.