PDA

View Full Version : Shoe/sandal recommendation

SummerBaby
05-28-2015, 02:36 PM
I know there's always questions about what shoes to wear to the parks. I cannot stand wearing sneakers/socks/closed shoes in the heat. Two years ago I wore Olukai Ohana flip flops and they were ok. This past week I wore these sketchers flip flops with "goga mat" soles. They were awesome! No sore feet. They are so cushy I'm wearing them at home as slippers. I can't say enough about them!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00M0FBI7C/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1432837919&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX200_QL40&keywords=sketchers+flip+flop&dpPl=1&dpID=31uP%2BZPjIsL&ref=plSrch

drako
05-28-2015, 09:03 PM
I wore those to Disney as well three weeks ago and they were AWESOME!! My shoes are actually starting to separate from the bottom of the sole. But I logged a lot of miles at Disney! I would buy them again for a lot of walking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niccig
05-29-2015, 04:27 PM
I wore those to Disney as well three weeks ago and they were AWESOME!! My shoes are actually starting to separate from the bottom of the sole. But I logged a lot of miles at Disney! I would buy them again for a lot of walking!

Thanks for the rec. Do they need to be broken in?

SummerBaby
05-30-2015, 10:27 AM
I wore mine around the house and to a couple of DD's softball games and they were fine. I do recommend rubbing a no blister stick (gold bond and band aid make them/ got mine at target) on the tops of your feet to avoid rubbing if your feet sweat. I did this and had no blisters, no rubbing at all.

drako
05-31-2015, 10:15 AM
I didn't need to break mine in at all! My feet were fine...and it was hot when we went.