PDA

View Full Version : Question about LE free school logo offers

NCGrandma
06-01-2015, 07:05 PM
LE recently offered free school logos. I got a couple of things but wasn't ready to stock up for Fall. Does anyone remember whether LE typically offers free logos during the summer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DualvansMommy
06-01-2015, 07:09 PM
Following!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCGrandma
06-03-2015, 01:57 PM
Anyone? And for bonus points: does anyone remember if LE offers sales on uniform items during the summer (with or without free logos)?

I'm new to this whole school uniform thing -- this has been DGD1's first year in a private school. They don't require uniforms per se, but their dress code is easier to follow with uniform-type clothes. I think most of DGD1's class shop in the uniform section of LE! Logos aren't required but it would be nice to have those on stuff like gym clothes etc.

mommybug
06-03-2015, 05:45 PM
I know in the past they have offered penny logos with an additional sale, e.g., 25% off, or $20 off of $75+, but it's been about three years since I've had to buy LE uniforms so I don't know if they're still doing this. I looked through my order history and saw that I did get deals on uniforms in July, August, and Sept. HTH!

NCGrandma
06-03-2015, 07:25 PM
I know in the past they have offered penny logos with an additional sale, e.g., 25% off, or $20 off of $75+, but it's been about three years since I've had to buy LE uniforms so I don't know if they're still doing this. I looked through my order history and saw that I did get deals on uniforms in July, August, and Sept. HTH!

Thanks! Sounds like I should start asking DIL for a list so I can be ready to hop on sales when they happen.

turtledove
06-04-2015, 01:57 PM
IME, the best thing to do is put what you will need in your cart and wait for a 30% off sale. The $.01/Free logos are only a good deal if you have an expensive logo since they don't usually run logo sales and % off at the same time. DD's school requires the school logo on a blouse for their special events uniform. The logo is $5.50, but the blouse is $27.00 - it is a better deal to buy the blouse at 30% off and save $8.10. I do believe you can combine the free logo and the $20 off $75, so you just have to do the math and maximize the deal. They just had a 30% off sale, but it seems to me that there is usually one close to school start. Close enough that I was a little nervous last year about items arriving for the beginning of school.

NCGrandma
06-04-2015, 02:26 PM
IME, the best thing to do is put what you will need in your cart and wait for a 30% off sale. The $.01/Free logos are only a good deal if you have an expensive logo since they don't usually run logo sales and % off at the same time. DD's school requires the school logo on a blouse for their special events uniform. The logo is $5.50, but the blouse is $27.00 - it is a better deal to buy the blouse at 30% off and save $8.10. I do believe you can combine the free logo and the $20 off $75, so you just have to do the math and maximize the deal. They just had a 30% off sale, but it seems to me that there is usually one close to school start. Close enough that I was a little nervous last year about items arriving for the beginning of school.

Good idea! I took advantage of the recent 30% off sale to buy a bunch of summer wardrobe basics for both DGDs, but that required lots of last-minute "what do they need" texts. Your system will let me plan ahead better.