PDA

View Full Version : This ticks me off!

Corie
06-04-2015, 01:42 PM
There is no handicapped license plate or handicapped placard yet this person is still
parking in a handicapped parking spot.

But apparently, this person doesn't care. It's not even a decent parking job.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/jellybellysmama/corvette_zpsrca8cmuu.jpg (http://s196.photobucket.com/user/jellybellysmama/media/corvette_zpsrca8cmuu.jpg.html)

WitMom
06-04-2015, 03:33 PM
This infuriates me to no end. Every time I see this, I wish I could write parking tickets. Grrrrr.

jren
06-04-2015, 04:18 PM
Is the space right next to it empty?! Probably did it for the extra big space so the car wouldn't get scratched. Jerk.

TwinFoxes
06-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Brave doing that with a convertible. He's lucky he didn't come back to a milkshake dumped in his car. (Not advocating vigilantism!)

Indianamom2
06-06-2015, 10:19 PM
It's even more infuriating when you either actually need the handicap space legitimately (with a tag) or you have been in severe pain without a tag (yet) and still did the right thing and parked in the regular spaces.

And I agree, while I would never do or advocate it, the guy is very brave doing that in an open convertible!

bisous
06-06-2015, 10:22 PM
Is it bad that I wondered if perhaps the person forgot to display their placard, or maybe there was some other story going on....until I saw that it was an obnoxious convertible? Right then I instantly judged the driver. Some kinds of cars tend to attract truly obnoxious drivers. (Sorry if anyone drives convertible corvette!)

HannaAddict
06-07-2015, 02:35 AM
So rude and awful!

mom2binsd
06-07-2015, 10:29 AM
I think the color of the car is what's most offensive!!!!

MamaMolly
06-07-2015, 08:10 PM
I'm hoping for a huge flock of incontinent vigilante pigeons.

AnnieW625
06-08-2015, 12:03 PM
I hear you. What also iritates me is when someone who can walk well uses a handicapped permit and leaves someone sitting in the driver's seat when there are others who need the handicapped parking spot. This happened to me once when Dd1 was 6 and had a newly broken leg and I had to get her in and out of her wheel chair to go into the store. I really could have used the extra room to get her in and out, not because I wanted to be closer to the store entrance.