PDA

View Full Version : Shopping annoyance

Twoboos
06-10-2015, 11:55 AM
This is officially ridiculous (and a stupid petty b!tch!). I can't buy stuff I want. :32:

Boden Broderie sweatshirt - sold out for months. I check for restocks basically daily.

Boden Shoreline Tunic - low stock, in my cart, removed from my cart. (WAIT! It's back in my cart - we'll see.)

Athleta Sugar Wash T - color I want backordered til July 16. Closest store availability is 45 min away.

Athleta Downplay Skirt - color I want backordered til Sept 9. Summer will be OVER!! Other color sold out in my size. No store availability. I had an Athleta GS so was willing pay full price!

Apparently I'm not supposed to shop. ;) Or I just shouldn't debate if I should buy something. I can always return. Sigh.

tabegle
06-10-2015, 02:48 PM
That is so maddening, and then for it to happen to you so many times over! Grr!

PZMommy
06-10-2015, 02:52 PM
Or I just shouldn't debate if I should buy something. I can always return. Sigh.

This!! I've learned my lesson that it is better to buy it when you see it and then return if you change your mind. I hope you can get some of your things ordered!!!

Twoboos
06-12-2015, 09:55 AM
OK so all the Boden stuff is on the way (also got the Pretty Embroidered shorts, so cute!! Those were in and out of the cart, too). I'm shocked nothing got cancelled!

Now Athleta is having 20% off shorts and sale... just bought shorts and sale stuff last week. No price adjustments. Have to rebuy. Annoying!! But worth it I suppose. ;)