PDA

View Full Version : Sale on pbk backpacks + free ship

lauren3110
06-16-2015, 05:50 PM
Good deals on several prints if you are looking for small and mini especially. I got 2 smalls for $34.xx with free shipping using the 15% off email code. There are quite a few prints available.

KrystalS
06-16-2015, 10:13 PM
Can anyone comment on the sizing for the small vs large? DS is going to pre-k this year and his bag has to fit a folder, blanket, and coat. He's big for his age so I'm not really worried about it being too large for him but I also don't want a huge bag of the small is big enough.

keh602
06-17-2015, 12:37 AM
Thank you so much for this! I got a Darth Vader small backpack for DS2 for preschool for $15.05. I think he's going to love it!

twowhat?
06-17-2015, 12:45 PM
Can anyone comment on the sizing for the small vs large? DS is going to pre-k this year and his bag has to fit a folder, blanket, and coat. He's big for his age so I'm not really worried about it being too large for him but I also don't want a huge bag of the small is big enough.

Small is definitely big enough to fit a folder, blanket, and coat for pre-K and even K but if you want it to have lasting potential for 1st and up then I'd go ahead and get the large. To me the large isn't overwhelmingly huge.

KrystalS
06-17-2015, 03:14 PM
I figure by 1st he will want something different so I'm not worried about it lasting for a long time. I just don't want it to be too small for everything he has to fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

willow33
06-17-2015, 05:42 PM
Thanks so much! Bought a large for $35 with free shipping. Hoping DD likes it!

coolae
06-18-2015, 03:22 PM
while you could probably squeeze those items in a small, i think i'd recommend the large (which is what we used for K). it just makes it much easier to put things in and take them out when there's a decent amount of room. then you could use it for kindergarten too.

atroxnixfemina
06-18-2015, 09:03 PM
Anyone happen to have a spare code?

For some reason I always get pottery barn teen codes, but never PBK. And we're several years from having teens:)

KrystalS
06-18-2015, 09:50 PM
Not sure how much you want to spend but there's 10% off $100. Free ship on the backpacks and lunch bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk