PDA

View Full Version : PBK Backpack-best time to buy?

army_mom
07-04-2015, 03:02 PM
We are going to take the plunge and get a PBK backpack this year and I'm wondering what is the best bargain they typically offer and best time to purchase?
TIA!

lovemydeals
07-05-2015, 09:49 AM
There are some pretty good deals now, if you don't mind last years prints. Plus you can get an extra 15% off if you use the code extra15 and there is free shipping.

csnoop
07-05-2015, 11:27 PM
I have been wondering about the same things. I need to pick up new backpacks and lunchboxes for DCs. One needs a girly print for a big size and another needs a small one in a boy print. I need the chest trap for the boy print for sure as he is super skinny. Last years' prints come in some random sizes and don't have matching lunchboxes either. So they would not work. Both of their birthdays are at the end of month and school starts mid-Aug. I am hoping to get them as presents from the grandparents (who are sending a check). So if anyone have codes to share, that would be wonderful too. Thanks!

CC

army_mom
07-08-2015, 11:26 PM
We need a large size so the sales are very limited in that size. We get catalogs all the time and I'm pretty sure they went on sale last year but wasn't sure what the best sale was as I wasn't interested last year! however, I don't want to buy too early as I want DD to be sure of the pattern she wants and not change her mind before school starts...:)

chlobo
07-09-2015, 09:02 AM
I just got an email that said they are offering free shipping today.

(Attention, please!) You've been picked: backpacks, lunchbags & more - we'll cover shipping

ETA: Pottery Barn Teen is having friends and family as well 20% off with FRIEND20

legaleagle
07-09-2015, 09:49 AM
Small is the correct size for 45"ish kindergartner?

jennilynn
07-09-2015, 10:16 AM
Small is the correct size for 45"ish kindergartner?

I got a small for my first grader and it's pretty small. It wouldn't have worked for kindy because he needed to bring a three ring binder home everyday and I can barely squeeze one in it. But if he's just carrying a folder/library books/change of clothes it's fine. The bag actually expands outward pretty well.

army_mom
07-11-2015, 03:37 PM
just logged on to PBK to look and it said 20% off any single item and had a code on the page. And all backpacks ship free.

kristac
07-11-2015, 05:34 PM
just logged on to PBK to look and it said 20% off any single item and had a code on the page. And all backpacks ship free.

Thanks just ordered. I got a great deal a few Christmas' ago when I needed to replace another brand backpack mid year. Needed one for my K kiddo who LOVES dragons so I wanted to make sure I ordered early this year so they didn't sell out of the print.

Anyone know of the coldpack lunchbox is bigger then the classic? We bought the classic one year but it was too small for our easylunchboxes. :(

ourbabygirl
07-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the heads up about the code today! Got a duffle bag for DD- they have a variety of colors on sale already, so with the code it came out to $12.90! Hope the quality is good! :)

Chag78
07-13-2015, 05:28 PM
Any codes for today?

SoloMelody
07-16-2015, 06:27 PM
thanks! got a dufflle bag for $15