PDA

View Full Version : Heads-up: Amazon.com gift card pack glitch w/ promo credit

citymama
07-16-2015, 02:27 AM
If you ordered an Amazon.com gift card bundle from the Prime Day sale, you were supposed to receive $10 promo credit when the order ships. My order shipped right away, and no credit to my account yet. I did a Live Chat, and the rep told me they were having some trouble with their promotional credit deals. He wasn't able to help me but he has sent a message to the Promotions department. More work and time than I need for that $10! I'm going to wait a few days till they iron out these glitches, and if I still don't have it, I'll contact them again. Just a heads-up to folks expecting various kinds of promo credit from this sale: look for it in your account, and if you don't have it within a few days, follow up with Amazon.

Daphnecita
07-16-2015, 07:32 AM
I got the promo credit code for the gift cards yesterday, about 4 hours after the shipping notification. Hopefully yours will arrive without having to chat again.

KrisM
07-16-2015, 08:13 AM
Mine shipped about 9pm and the promo code email came about 5am. Not exactly 'right after', but it did come. I hope yours has showed up okay and was just delayed. It was an email - not just something showing up in my account. It is titled "your amazon.com promotional code'. Mine didn't go to spam folder, but check there too just in case.

Snow mom
07-16-2015, 12:53 PM
I got mine already from this sale. They had a similar promotion for Father's Day and I had to do a chat to get the $10 promo. Then a couple weeks later I got an email that they had messed up this promotion and the credit was now in my account meaning I ended up with a $20 promo.

missym
07-17-2015, 10:06 AM
The delivery estimate on my gift card order is July 23 (with 2-day shipping, woo-hoo). :irked: Hopefully by then the promo glitch will be sorted out!