PDA

View Full Version : Breast pump: pump in style advanced vs symphony

trcy
07-24-2015, 05:52 PM
My insurance will cover a pump at 100% and I have a choice of pump in style advanced for purchase or symphony for rental. It doesn't matter to me that I wouldn't be able to keep the symphony. Any thoughts on these two pumps. Which would you recommend I go with? TIA!

abh5e8
07-24-2015, 08:12 PM
Symphony all the way. I've used medela classic, lactina and symphony (all hospital pumps) as well as PISA and the symphony is much faster, more comfortable and more efficient.

gymnbomb
07-24-2015, 10:39 PM
Will you be leaving it in one place, or will you be needing to take it back and forth between work and home frequently?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trcy
07-25-2015, 07:43 AM
Will you be leaving it in one place, or will you be needing to take it back and forth between work and home frequently?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It would be going back and forth between work and home daily. Hmmm, maybe I could leave it at work...I just thought of that.

Myira
07-28-2015, 04:42 PM
Symphony all the way. I've used medela classic, lactina and symphony (all hospital pumps) as well as PISA and the symphony is much faster, more comfortable and more efficient.

:yeahthat: Symphony, in my experience was great at getting out all the hind milk along with massage and compression.

LKMang
07-28-2015, 09:55 PM
I exclusively pumped and there is no way I would have been able to do it for so long without the symphony!