PDA

View Full Version : Review of pump and store bags

finley323
07-24-2015, 07:25 PM
Can you please recommend which breast milk storage bags you prefer? I am open to using off brand types such as babies r us, target, etc as well as the traditional medala and lansinoh.

ArizonaGirl
07-24-2015, 09:43 PM
I know that lansinoh bags get a lot of love because you can freeze them flat and that's what I started using, but then I discovered the Target brands bags and I LOVED them.

They were thicker and I never had one leak and you could still freeze them flat.

This was 2ish years ago tho:ROTFLMAO:

gymnbomb
07-24-2015, 10:37 PM
I used mostly lansinoh. I liked them better than ameda, medela and nuk because they froze flatter and were easier to store. I heard a lot of good things about the Target brand ones, but never tried them because I could usually get lansinoh cheaper with a BRU coupon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Liziz
07-25-2015, 01:59 PM
I've always been pleased with the Gerber NUK brand ones. I BF'ed/pumped while working full-time for a year with DD1, and I tried all the major brands (not Target though), and always came back to liking the NUK ones best. I just started some storage for DD2, and I'm happily using the NUK brand again. I always freeze them flat and don't have any issues -- but I also rarely froze more than 2-3 oz in a bag because of the way I'd mix fresh and frozen milk each day....so if you're planning to freeze 5 or 6 oz in a single bag, maybe they wouldn't freeze as flat?