PDA

View Full Version : Target- some funtainers b1g1-50%off

kristac
07-26-2015, 05:54 PM
Target is having a B1G1 50% off sale on some characters (you can mix and match)- anyway it works on funtainers as well.

winter75
07-26-2015, 06:30 PM
Thanks! My daughter's been asking for one to put soup in. I bought a couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikala
07-26-2015, 09:53 PM
Did either of you happen to notice the patterns on sale in store? I'm mostly curious if they match the ones on sale online or if they have more, online is mostly Star Wars, Avengers, Minions and My Little Pony.

http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=funtainer&category=0%7CAll%7Cmatchallpartial%7Call+categorie s&lnk=snav_sbox_funtainer

wildfire
07-27-2015, 12:44 AM
Is the sale in the store as well? I went in for the buy one get one 50% off of character items to get new lunchboxes, and the sale was only online. A store associate said they would honor it and to let the cashier know. The cashier told me to pay for them at customer service and while they did end up honoring it, I was told they don't usually price match their website and this would be a one time exception.

But if you order online and do the in store pickup, you do get the sale price.

mikala
07-27-2015, 08:11 AM
Is the sale in the store as well? I went in for the buy one get one 50% off of character items to get new lunchboxes, and the sale was only online. A store associate said they would honor it and to let the cashier know. The cashier told me to pay for them at customer service and while they did end up honoring it, I was told they don't usually price match their website and this would be a one time exception.

But if you order online and do the in store pickup, you do get the sale price.
I haven't been to the store yet to check but I have used their price match and the employees you spoke with seem misinformed.

From their website :
https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/shop-with-confidence
Price Match Guarantee

"We’ll match the price if you buy a qualifying item at Target or CityTarget stores then find the identical item for less in the following week’s Target weekly ad or within seven days at Target.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, BabiesRUs.com or in a competitor’s local printed ad. Price match may be requested prior to your purchase. Simply bring in proof of the current lower price, your original receipt and we’ll match the price at the Guest Service Desk."

mikala
07-27-2015, 01:22 PM
I looked in store today and they had the same designs as online on promo plus a Frozen one.

gummibear
07-27-2015, 03:05 PM
Thanks OP! We ran by the store & picked up a couple. I called the store first to see if they'd honor the b1g1 50% promo - which says on the website it's "online only". The associate checked and then said they were running the same promo in the weekly ad, front page.

It rang up fine at the cash register, no problem, even though the minion design wasn't marked as included in the deal. Also, the r2d2 design is way cuter in person.

Hth!

ETA: There are 2 discounts. One is a straight sale on funtainers. The other is the b1g1 50% promo, on certain characters only. So I think you can price match the sale price, but perhaps not the promo in store, if the store isn't running it.

Also, glue sticks! Large size Elmer's, 6pk were 4.99 at my store. We paid 4.79/6 pk last year.

AlbrightRC
07-28-2015, 07:02 PM
got a thermos and a food container today for my son..he chose paw patrol for each..pretty sure all patterns are on the sale

mikala
07-28-2015, 08:52 PM
got a thermos and a food container today for my son..he chose paw patrol for each..pretty sure all patterns are on the sale
Are you certain paw patrol was part of the b1g1 50% off? DS wanted paw patrol too but it was just listed with the sale price and didn't have the additional b1g1 note on the tag like the star wars and minions ones.

AngB
07-28-2015, 09:48 PM
Are you certain paw patrol was part of the b1g1 50% off? DS wanted paw patrol too but it was just listed with the sale price and didn't have the additional b1g1 note on the tag like the star wars and minions ones.

:yeahthat: Online it definitely didn't work at least.

AEmgee
07-29-2015, 11:31 AM
Could anyone confirm that Paw Patrol Funtainers are B1G1-50% off in store?

mjrwe
07-30-2015, 05:20 PM
Could anyone confirm that Paw Patrol Funtainers are B1G1-50% off in store?
didn't ring up automatically but they store employee manually took 1/2 when I showed her the ad from the Sunday paper. My store didn't have paper tags at each included item - just a general sign that explained the B1G1 50% promo and the 10% off character items also did not all have tags. It's like the forgot to - or didn't want to - print enough.

Coincidently, I also had to ask for the b1g1 discount to be applied when I bought the snoopy backpack and snoopy funtainer -- and those are both in the ad and had paper tags on the shelf.

AlbrightRC
08-07-2015, 02:45 PM
it rang up automatically for us