PDA

View Full Version : Some people clearly have lower thresholds for what they can tolerate...

gatorsmom
07-28-2015, 04:29 PM
DN is spending 3 weeks and 2 days with us. He is very physical and our family is not used to that. It is making my DS3 with special needs crazy. He has been melting down EVERY SINGLE DAY. DS3 actually begged me yesterday to send DN home. Ugh, just 2 more days kiddo, just 2 more days.

And our housekeeper walked into a house full of busy, noisy kids today. It has been particularly hard keeping up with the mess and clutter from an extra kid. So she spent an hour organizing my pantry today that I didn't ask for. She dumped out all of our boxes of protein bars into a party drink tub. She didn't check to see which are expired. They are all mixed up. My kids are going to make an enormous mess fishing for their favorite protein bars in that tub. I'm thinking maybe the chaos and clutter that she had to clean around today drove her insane and she sheltered in the pantry and tried to keep herself busy in there. Normally I make sure the kids are out of the house and it's very tidy before she cleans but today it was unavoidable. She charges $25/hour. I just threw away $25 and now I need to reorganize the pantry. fun fun

A senior staff member at the non-profit where I volunteer wants to call a committee together of Board members to discuss a better way to word 5 sentences of a job description. Is there a nice way to say "figure it out yourself, you idiot!" ???? Clearly some thresholds have been reached in my house today.
Its definitely time for :54:

Staraglimmer
07-28-2015, 05:21 PM
(Hugs!!!!!). Like you said, Just 2 more days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StantonHyde
07-28-2015, 05:35 PM
Tea, wine, cookies--one of those should do it! Or a combo platter!!

doberbrat
07-29-2015, 12:01 AM
You're almost there. Think of all the fond memories the kids will have later. My cousins and I fought like cats/dogs when we spent summers together but I still look back and smile.