PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Books online warehouse sale

musicalgrl
08-01-2015, 11:45 AM
Entertainment books (https://shop.entertainment.com/) is having an online warehouse sale. Books are $5, with free shipping!! I got one for my home area and another one close by. I also tried to get one for the place we're about to go on vacation, but that one was sold out.

ckso
08-02-2015, 12:29 PM
Does it automatically set you up to purchase the next year's book? They used to do that when they have similar promos so I never bought it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustMe
08-02-2015, 01:08 PM
Thanks! Trying to figure out if it makes sense to buy this as it will only be until Dec (I assume). I seem to remember it had some grocery store coupons for like $7, but not sure. Anyone have any ideas? I know they differ regionally, but any info would be helpful.

american_mama
08-02-2015, 01:28 PM
I believe I did this a few years when you it was BOGO at $5. I bought one for an upcoming vacation area and one for MIL's area, since there is not a book for our home area. I do not recall needing to do anything to NOT buy a future book. But take this with a grain of salt, as it was a while ago and my memory is not perfect.

Just yesterday I researched buying a book for our upcoming trip to St. Augustine, FL. It is covered in the Jacksonville book, so has far fewer coupons, but from what I can see, they are covering our B List sights and activities so I don't think we're likely to use the coupons and I'm not sure it's worth it even at $5 for our situation. It appears to be free shipping if you are not in a rush.

AngB
08-02-2015, 05:40 PM
Thanks!

Ebates is also 17.5% cash back.

petesgirl
08-02-2015, 07:31 PM
So these coupons expire end of December?

musicalgrl
08-03-2015, 10:02 PM
So these coupons expire end of December?

I believe so, but the grocery coupons and a few others are something that I'll use. For $5 it seemed worth it.