PDA

View Full Version : Fun shaped erasers?

bostonsmama
08-18-2015, 01:32 AM
DD doesn't need real erasers since she's not in kindy yet, but she's been practicing writing in her Kumon books and such. She doesn't like to correct her mistakes, but I found she was more amenable if I gave her a flower shaped eraser. Does anyone know where I can find these on the cheap? Ours were a gift from her preschool, and she's already nearly used it up. I looked at Michaels' dollar bin and school supplies area. There was a cute animal eraser and pencil set for $5ish, but I want even cheaper. TIA.

calebsmama03
08-18-2015, 02:13 AM
The best time to get them is target clearance after holidays (Halloween, Easter, Christmas, v-day). They sell them in packs for 20 or more and can usually be had T 50 or 70% off after the day passes. That doesn't help you now, though. Oriental trading has them but shipping would kill any deal. Teacher supply stores have them, too, but I can't speak to the prices there.

ciw
08-18-2015, 07:32 AM
DD doesn't need real erasers since she's not in kindy yet, but she's been practicing writing in her Kumon books and such. She doesn't like to correct her mistakes, but I found she was more amenable if I gave her a flower shaped eraser. Does anyone know where I can find these on the cheap? Ours were a gift from her preschool, and she's already nearly used it up. I looked at Michaels' dollar bin and school supplies area. There was a cute animal eraser and pencil set for $5ish, but I want even cheaper. TIA.

Dollar Tree, if there's one near you.
http://www.dollartree.com/Teaching-Tree-Reward-Erasers-12-ct-Packs/p335177/index.pro
http://www.dollartree.com/office-school/desktop-accessories/Teaching-Tree-Mini-Reward-Erasers-35-ct-Packs/610c613c613p345978/index.pro?method=search

Oriental Trading sometimes has free shipping codes. Maybe they will offer free shipping around Labor Day weekend?

I also saw some at Staples last week, but I imagine they were priced higher.

ang79
08-18-2015, 08:31 AM
Our Dollar Tree usually has fun shapes like sea animals, dinosaurs, giant cupcakes, etc. The smaller ones are 10 or 12 erasers oer pack. Also have bought them at the dollar bin at AC Moore. They have sets of 4 or 6 in animal, mini food, etc.

MommyAllison
08-18-2015, 12:54 PM
The Target dollar spot!

AlbrightRC
08-18-2015, 04:01 PM
if you have a party city near you try there..they used to sell them

rlu
08-18-2015, 04:06 PM
Daiso, if you have a local store (not sure if a West Coast thing) or Dollar Tree.