PDA

View Full Version : LaborDay20 gives 20% already reduced shoes on amazon

wallawala
09-07-2015, 10:42 AM
Tittle says it all.

I just scored a pair of Jack Rogers sandals I have been wanting forever for $66!

The labor day code did not show up on the page with the shoes I wanted, but did work at checkout!

ang79
09-07-2015, 10:51 AM
Tittle says it all.

I just scored a pair of Jack Rogers sandals I have been wanting forever for $66!

The labor day code did not show up on the page with the shoes I wanted, but did work at checkout!

Ugh, I just placed a big shoe order in hopes of finding DD1 some comfy sports sandals for our Disney trip. Wish I would have known about the code before!

Nemesia
09-07-2015, 02:03 PM
Ugh, I just placed a big shoe order in hopes of finding DD1 some comfy sports sandals for our Disney trip. Wish I would have known about the code before!

I just bought 2 pairs of shoes on Amazon yesterday too. ugh!

Melbel
09-07-2015, 04:49 PM
Tittle says it all.

Do you have a link to the JR sandals? Thanks for posting.

csmolu78
09-07-2015, 04:52 PM
Thanks OP! I got some Chinese Laundry fringe sandals that I was eyeing for a steal!

wallawala
09-07-2015, 07:58 PM
Do you have a link to the JR sandals? Thanks for posting.

http://www.amazon.com/Jack-Rogers-Womens-Capri-Platinum/

I bought the brown. I own the platinum already, it goes with everything.

ETA: It might only work once? I just tried it on another pair of JR sandals that are clearance and sold by Amazon... no dice!

citymama
09-07-2015, 08:38 PM
It only works on *really* specific items. I've been looking since Friday for anything I wanted that would be discounted by the code but got nada. Btw, the code works on select apparel too - again, nothing I wanted!

JElaineB
09-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Thank you! I also noticed some shoes were 15% off for Prime members. I just ordered 8 pairs of shoes for $213: a backup pair of my favorite sandals, the same sandals in another color, and 6 pairs of navy shoes - I will be returning 5 of them but hopefully one will work!