PDA

View Full Version : Cole Haan wedges

khalloc
09-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Are these shoes worth it? I want a nicer pair of wedges that have a low heel (like under 2") and can be casual or a little more dressy. I have wide feet, but I dont always buy wide-width. I just cant wear alot of the dressier shoes that you see because my foot wont fit into them! So I've noticed that Cole Haan sells C width. I missed my sizes on the Nordstrom sale, but am thinking I could pay fill price if these shoes are that comfortable (and will last).

I want something to wear with slacks and even jeans.

Chitowngirl
09-08-2015, 10:16 AM
I love my Cole haan wedges, but I would never pay full price for them. I have an easier time than you do cause I don't need a wide width, but I find them at some sort of discount ALL the time - Amazon, 6pm, Sierra trading post. The Cole haan website it self even runs 40% off sales relatively frequently. I would sign up for their emails if you haven't already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

khalloc
09-08-2015, 11:15 AM
Thank you! I will wait and see when a sale comes up. There are a few kinds on clearance on the Cole Haan website. But unsure if they will let you return if they dont fit?

Chitowngirl
09-08-2015, 11:55 AM
They use shoprunner (free shipping and returns) if you have that through your American Express.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mommy_Mea
09-08-2015, 12:01 PM
Some shoes are final sale, be careful of that. But I have used shop runner in the past when ordering from their website. You can also return to a physical store, if there is one near you.

twowhat?
09-08-2015, 01:14 PM
Check Nordstrom Rack too. I got my first pair of Cole Haan Air Tali wedges here, and bought my second from the Cole Haan website during a sale once I was sure about size. My foot is also "wider" but not quite wide enough to buy wide width and I find these run wider than most other dress shoes (I wear an 8 regular). These are the most comfy pair of dress shoes I have and since they're inoffensive they are great for work and I also wear them for dressier occasions. I have both nude and black and wear them with skirts, dresses, slacks, and jeans. Without or without tights, leggings. They're really versatile. They just give a good leg line, nothing fancy.

I can't walk a mile in them, but my feet and legs are mechanically TERRIBLE - I can only walk a lot in a heel if it's less than 1.5 inches, wide surface contacting the ground, and in boot form (more support). So these are truly the best I've found so far and if you read reviews on Nordstrom.com you'll see that there are plenty of people who COULD walk miles in these:)

hellokitty
09-08-2015, 01:27 PM
I've tried on many Cole haan shoes and find them uncomfortable. I have a wider forefoot, but not wide enough for wide width shoes.

Kindra178
09-09-2015, 02:00 PM
Check out Clarks Bassett Mine. Favorite wedges ever. I can wear through airports, 12 hour days, etc. I have both suede colors.