PDA

View Full Version : North Face sales on new season items?

dukie41181
09-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Does it ever happen? I feel like I've looked high and low for a cute pink and black warm winter jacket for my daughter and the only one I've found is a current season North Face. I haven't been able to find any sort of discount and it kills me to drop $150+.

Gracemom
09-09-2015, 02:48 PM
Have you tried Sierra Trading Post , 6 PM, or REI Outlet? They usually have last seasons jackets for less.

ECMom
09-09-2015, 06:04 PM
Sometimes the Macy's 20% off coupons work on North Face. Not sure when, but check the exclusions.

pachelbel9
09-10-2015, 06:49 AM
Sometimes the Macy's 20% off coupons work on North Face. Not sure when, but check the exclusions.

I think Macy's VIP sale starts in the next week or so. That's your best bet for a discount on current season merchandise for NF.

Twin Mom
09-10-2015, 08:45 PM
New season North Face (limited selection) is always available during the Nordstrom Anniversary but you will have to wait until next year. The sale starts mid July for cardholders and runs from the end of July through the first weekend in August each year for everyone.

There is usually some past season North Face on the REI Outlet site. I've bought DC coats there before. I've also seen North Face at TJ Maxx/Marshall's but it's mostly been the Denali and fleece and not the down jackets.

bostonsmama
09-13-2015, 08:47 PM
Ditto the NAS. This year there wasn't a good selection of super warm coats for a great price. There were 4 or 5 North Face coat/vests.

Costco has 2 coats from North Face on their website, although you have to log in to view the price.