PDA

View Full Version : Lego Advent Calendars (City and Friends) $25 DEAD

Multimama
09-22-2015, 01:04 PM
The Lego City and Lego Friends Advent Calendars are 15% off on Yoyo.com with the code LEGO15 if you buy two lego items included in the promotion. So, you can pick up two advent calendars or one calendar and one other lego set. Some of the other lego sets are already on sale and become good deals with the 15% off promotion.

This isn't an amazing deal, but discounts on these sets are rare and if you find something better you can always return for free.

elmojessi
09-22-2015, 08:15 PM
So weird. I can see the special offer for lego on the advent calendar page so it looks like it's eligible, but when I put another item in my cart, it only takes the 15% off of the other lego item, not the advent calendar. So strange!!!

jerigirl
09-23-2015, 01:43 AM
I tried to get 2 Advent calendars and got an error stating I had to purchase 2 of the qualifying items.

Multimama
09-23-2015, 06:58 AM
Looks like the deal is now dead. The promotion is still going on for lego, but the advent calendars are no longer marked as include and the code no longer works for them. Elmojessi - you could try calling yoyo.com and telling them that you tried to order yesterday when the site still said that the advent calendars were eligible. They might honor the deal. I know it was working when I posted because I ordered the Lego City calendar and it shipped.