PDA

View Full Version : Free Sam's club membership for "new mom's"- pregnant or baby under a yr

AngB
09-22-2015, 06:35 PM
Sam's Club is doing a promo that has been blogged about several different places, it's a free one year membership for "new mom's" either pregnant or with a child under a year old. (Here's one- http://hip2save.com/2015/09/21/hot-free-sams-club-annual-membership-for-new-or-pregnant-moms-just-call-to-activate/) You can call (1-888-746-7726) but their lines are nonstop busy, I tried for the past 2 days. I emailed them under the contact us and said I was trying to call and couldn't get through and asking if I could sign up for it, they emailed me back asking for my info and are sending me back a membership number.
[Fwiw, you can have other kids, and my understanding is they aren't actually verifying people have babies, so if you have a baby that's 13 or 15 months or whatever I would still try it.]

Our Costco has gone steadily downhill the last few months and there are 3 different Sam's club stores within 15 min of us so I am excited to give it a try.

Liziz
09-22-2015, 09:01 PM
Sam's Club is doing a promo that has been blogged about several different places, it's a free one year membership for "new mom's" either pregnant or with a child under a year old. (Here's one- http://hip2save.com/2015/09/21/hot-free-sams-club-annual-membership-for-new-or-pregnant-moms-just-call-to-activate/) You can call (1-888-746-7726) but their lines are nonstop busy, I tried for the past 2 days. I emailed them under the contact us and said I was trying to call and couldn't get through and asking if I could sign up for it, they emailed me back asking for my info and are sending me back a membership number.
[Fwiw, you can have other kids, and my understanding is they aren't actually verifying people have babies, so if you have a baby that's 13 or 15 months or whatever I would still try it.]

Our Costco has gone steadily downhill the last few months and there are 3 different Sam's club stores within 15 min of us so I am excited to give it a try.

Hey, thanks for posting! We've just been debating a Costco membership (we don't have either Sam's or Costco right now) but weren't really sure it was worth it to us. Even though I'd probably pick Costco over Sam's, I definitely pick free over $$! Thanks!

elizamom
09-23-2015, 09:51 AM
Thanks for posting! I was on hold for about 30 minutes. Once they answered it was super easy and quick.