PDA

View Full Version : Friday night Question

DualvansMommy
09-25-2015, 10:32 PM
thought I ask for fun...it seems to be my sole entertainment for tonight! what other forums/blogs do you frequent/post?

As for myself; BBB, alldeaf, and egullet.

a website im a member to collect recipes called Allrecipes.com has COMPLETELY changed its format. So much that I haven't browsed in days/week cuz it's so annoying to navigate when religiously i would check almost daily. It gotten me thinking about other forums and websites i frequent, hence my thread ;)

Zukini
09-25-2015, 11:34 PM
Let's see... BBB, of course, and Babycenter daily/ several times a day. Flyertalk (travel) and Bogleheads (finance and investing) a couple times a week.

Other time wasters :) include Pinterest and I go on Facebook daily to follow the Humans of New York posts :love5:

lalasmama
09-26-2015, 12:09 AM
Here, obviously daily. And anyone who asks about Disneyland won't be surprised to hear that I'm on disboards a lot too :)

In the past, I frequented the Adoption.com forums, but they are pretty slow overall, so I found it frustrating.

megs4413
09-26-2015, 12:25 AM
this is the only one for me, though during Big Brother's season (so the latter part of the summer) every year I am on realitybbq.

I used to be on tons, but I'm just too busy anymore.

mom2binsd
09-26-2015, 01:04 AM
I'm obsessed with reddit, lots of great sub reddits, some nsfw but very entertaining!!!

WitMom
09-26-2015, 02:27 AM
Ravelry!!! For the yarn-obsessed:)

gymnbomb
09-26-2015, 08:07 AM
Mostly here and cruise critic. Sometimes what to expect (I find a lot of the posts there annoying/frustrating, but it is a great time waster at work) and I just re-joined fertility friend since we are considering trying for a second next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wellyes
09-26-2015, 09:46 AM
Previouslytv..... by the Television Without Pity people
Tom and Lorenzo for fashion
The Toast for amazing links

Ms B
09-26-2015, 04:50 PM
Pricescope
Cruise critic
Corporette
Corporette mom

I used to be on Serious Eats pretty often, but they went to a primary Facebook strategy and I do not Facebook (except with Target Cartwheel and The Biscuit's school).

On blogs, I like The Bloggess and David Lebovitz, plus a couple that I read for work. I gave up about 30 blogs when The Biscuit came along because I did not have time for them any more.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

trcy
09-26-2015, 05:53 PM
Here mainly. I am on a curly hair forum and and orchid forum, but rarely post on either.

belovedgandp
09-27-2015, 12:05 AM
Just here. When planning a Disney trip I'll do disboards but there isn't one of those in my future for several more years. I've done Ravelry but my to do list is way too long right now and I find it to be frustrating. Way back in the day I spent a lot of time on the Weight Watchers boards as I did online only before kids.

DH is the master of odd hobbies so he's always talking about forums - fish, tech, flowers, wine.