PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Ifly?

Pennylane
10-14-2015, 04:46 PM
Is it worth the cost? It looks like it would cost our family of 5 about $300 to go. It's for my DH's birthday . Thought it would be a fun surprise and it's something we have never done.

Ann

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baymom
10-14-2015, 04:56 PM
Yes, it's super fun!! I went last year as part of a team-building day with work. It honestly was a great experience. I actually bought Costco gift cards for Ifly for DH and the kids to go, and then couldn't find them until just 2 weeks ago. I'll be making a reservation for them to go the next free weekend we have. You might want to check your Costco to see if they still sell the Ifly gift cards.

Pennylane
10-14-2015, 05:22 PM
Yes, it's super fun!! I went last year as part of a team-building day with work. It honestly was a great experience. I actually bought Costco gift cards for Ifly for DH and the kids to go, and then couldn't find them until just 2 weeks ago. I'll be making a reservation for them to go the next free weekend we have. You might want to check your Costco to see if they still sell the Ifly gift cards.

Great and thanks for the Costco tip! Wouldn't have thought of that. I think my membership has expired though so wonder how much I would save. Do you have any idea?

Ann

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk