PDA

View Full Version : Extra long maternity jeans?

Mali
10-31-2015, 11:53 PM
My first pregnancy I was due early January and ran hot so I didn't have to worry about jeans since by the time it was cold enough for pants, I could get away with some gap maternity yoga style pants. This time around, I'm not due until mid-April, have an almost 3 year old to chase, and we're expecting a record El Niño so I'll need to have some jeans.

The problem is that I need a 36" inseam.

Gap has been my go to for jeans, but they max out at 34" for maternity jeans. Is there anyone else who does maternity with a "real" tall inseam that aren't designer expensive? There's not a chance in hell that I'm going to spend over $100 for jeans I'll only wear for a couple months.

abh5e8
10-31-2015, 11:55 PM
Maybe try eBay? Jcrew has tall sizes.

Mali
11-01-2015, 12:05 AM
Jcrew appears to think that tall people only have 32" inseams - and that's for the non-maternity tall jeans.

lizzywednesday
11-02-2015, 04:10 PM
I was going to suggest Motherhood (they otherwise suck) but their inseam is also 34" and there's not a lot of hem left to have them let-down.

I found 36" inseam maternity jeans at us.LongTallSally.com, but they're $95. Of course, if you're wearing them enough you'll get your money's worth, so YMMV.

Good luck! I do just fine with the 34" inseam myself, but I'm shorter (a hair under 5'8" at last check.)