PDA

View Full Version : Cabi Clothes?

LD92599
11-13-2015, 11:20 PM
Has anyone purchased items from Cabi? It's an in-home / MLM clothing company. There's a piece i have my eye on from the fall collection and nothing else i've come across lives up to this one!

http://www.cabionline.com/collection/clothes/cowl-poncho/

Mermanaid
11-13-2015, 11:37 PM
I went to my first Cabi party at the end of Oct and fell in love. The quality and finishing of the pieces was very nice. I've since been talking about it with other friends and all feel that the quality is great, the prices not so much.

Fit varies by piece - I tried on M thru XL and all fit differently. That said, I ordered the Belle cardigan and am in love! I usually wear a L in shirts but got the cardy in a M.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

willow33
11-15-2015, 11:19 PM
I own lots of Cabi pieces and really like them all! Very high quality and timeless. That cowl poncho is beautiful!

LD92599
01-04-2016, 03:42 PM
Just to update but I finally got the cowl poncho yesterday when a friend and a new stylists did their end of season sample sale. I LOVE it - already wore it last night and could see it going to work pants, jeans (both casual and dressier), leggings and boots, etc. Very versital and 1/2 off too!